    I am a C++/win32 game programmer and I am looking for groups or cites
    that user friendly forums for creating games. Any good sites or
    forums I can join that I can discuss programming.

    JoeC, Feb 2, 2008

  2. checkout http://www.gamedev.net/

    michael.goossens, Feb 2, 2008

  3. JoeC

    JoeC Guest

    Thanks I'll check it out.

    JoeC, Feb 2, 2008
  4. if you are interested in some hard mathematical rendering techniques
    for 3D games:
    http://kesen.huang.googlepages.com/

    but don't bother if you are not good at mathematics, thats the stuff
    profs at university read.

    michael.goossens, Feb 2, 2008
  5. JoeC

    JoeC Guest

    i am aware of the math involved in 3d animation. The best I have done
    is 3d spinning, it was not that hard but used sin and cos. The math
    part is my biggest frustrations. Still there are other things I can
    do that don't require that much math. I have written some board games
    in win32.

    JoeC, Feb 3, 2008