Looking for game forum

JoeC

I am a C++/win32 game programmer and I am looking for groups or cites
that user friendly forums for creating games. Any good sites or
forums I can join that I can discuss programming.

JoeC

if you are interested in some hard mathematical rendering techniques
for 3D games:http://kesen.huang.googlepages.com/

but don't bother if you are not good at mathematics, thats the stuff
profs at university read.

i am aware of the math involved in 3d animation. The best I have done
is 3d spinning, it was not that hard but used sin and cos. The math
part is my biggest frustrations. Still there are other things I can
do that don't require that much math. I have written some board games
in win32.