Maintaining user entered data on a page being refreshed

SSS

Hello there,

My problem is that I have a page which is displaying 4 real time data values which are being refreshed every one minute.

On the same page I have other text boxes where user enters some data. The page is being refreshed through code using META tag. When page is refreshed, the data entered is lost. How do I maintain the data?

We tried to use viewstate, but since the page is autorefresh, we cannot store the viewstate values in any particular event.

Please help!!

Guest

You may also be able to solve your problem by having your updatable controls
in a separate page displayed in an iframe. Then you would only refresh the
iframe page.