Marketing Software

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by jackb4yc, Apr 28, 2008.

  1. jackb4yc

    jackb4yc Guest

    jackb4yc, Apr 28, 2008

  2. jackb4yc

    Ben Bullock Guest

    I agree with you Michael, but note that the original post came from
    Google Groups and the author has a gmail address, so instead of
    complaining about it on the newsgroup, you can complain directly to
    Google via the form at:

    http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?
    hl=en&enc_user=7FIAGhIAAADKTVuEnvavYxojJaFAWW4e8rhlH0Pnl47z4AZhN98BFg

    I already did this when I saw the original post. The more people that
    complain about this kind of nonsense, the quicker Google are likely to
    deal with it.

    Also, it's better never to quote or follow up spam posts, since if they
    are cancelled, your copying out the spam URLs or product names actually
    accidentally achieves the effect the spammer intended.

    Ben Bullock, Apr 28, 2008