Membership across multiple applications

Andy B

I have a web application that uses membership for the admin that manage it.
These same admin people need to have login access to another application
using the same username and password. How do I do this and still give
different logins for clients of the second application? I need the
membership providers to be different for each application as well as giving
role access so there isn't the possibility of a cross application hack
somehow. How do you do all of this?

Guest

I have a web application that uses membership for the admin that manage it.
These same admin people need to have login access to another application
using the same username and password. How do I do this and still give
different logins for clients of the second application? I need the
membership providers to be different for each application as well as giving
role access so there isn't the possibility of a cross application hack
somehow. How do you do all of this?

Hi Andy,

check the following link
http://weblogs.asp.net/hernandl/archive/2004/06/09/ssoformsauth.aspx