Minimum period: No path found

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by kiran77, Apr 30, 2016.

  1. kiran77

    kiran77

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2016
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi. I am trying out booth multiplier and trying to find minimum period. But the timing summary shows
    Timing Summary:
    ---------------
    Speed Grade: -5

    Minimum period: No path found
    Minimum input arrival time before clock: No path found
    Maximum output required time after clock: No path found
    Maximum combinational path delay: 45.021ns

    I have given clock input in my code but still minimum period is not shown.How to solve this problem?

    This is my booth multiplier code:

    module boothmu(x,y,z,clk);
    input clk;
    input signed[7:0]x,y;