mobile question

Joe

Hi,

Can anyone show me an example of sending data from asp.net mobile from form
to form and then onto a database?

I have tried several different ways to accomplish this, but keep losing my
data on submit action.

I have tried using Session vars. ViewState vars, custom objects to hold the
values, but nothing works!

My setup is this:

I have 2 projects in my solution; a) Asp.net web project configured for
mobile & b) a webservice that connects to the DB

Cheers, Joe