Problem Redirecting Mobile ASP pages

Martin

I currently have a mobile ASP page that uses and on load event to build part
of the form and uses a custom control. I am after making my custom control
such that when the user click on a button in it the browser is redirected to
a differant page.

normally I would do this using something like the following in C#:

((Form)
(this.parent.page.FindControl("Form1"))).mobilepage.redirect("address", true);

However I have tried this and everything I can think of and I just can't get
the page to redirect. I have had pages redirectiing when there is no code in
the on load event.

I have also tried using Page.Responce(), Server.Transfer. I even at one
point tried using the session variables and passing redirect values back to
that get executed by the parent forms on load method, although this didn't
seem to work either.

If anyone has any ideas they would be much appericated!

Thanks,

Martin

Ad

Ad

Martin

mobilepage.RedirectToMobilePage("address",true) does not work as user defined
control does not have a form as such. Instead the statement must be called on
the controls parent form, however this does not seem to fire correctly and
redirect the page as at the moment the page is not redirecting instead the on
load procedure of the form is still running.

Top