Moving to 2.0 from 1.1. I have a few questions about setup

tom c

I have three questions concerning moving to version 2.0:

1. I have some ASP.NET 1.1 projects that I may need to do maintenance
on in the future, but I would like to do all new projects in ASP.NET
2.0. Can I do both on the same development computer?

2. I am currently using Visual Studio .NET for the 1.1 projects. Can I
download Visual Studio Express and use it on the same development
computer for the 2.0 projects?

3. What is missing in Visual Studion Express that you get in the
regular Visual Studio.