Need a help for project

Amol

Hi
I am doing a project on HR system.
We are facing a problem for online recruitment module.
can you please assist me for following
1.Detail information
2.Programing using JAVA Servelet
3.JAVA Code for online recruitment (For reference)

Oliver Wong

Amol said:
Hi
I am doing a project on HR system.
We are facing a problem for online recruitment module.
can you please assist me for following
1.Detail information
2.Programing using JAVA Servelet
3.JAVA Code for online recruitment (For reference)

It sounds like you want someone to

1. Design the system for you.
2. Teach you how to program servelets in Java.
3. Write the code for your system for you.

You'll probably be able to find people willing to do all that (though if
they do 3, I don't know why you need 2), but it probably won't be for free.

- Oliver