Need advice writing ASP apps for IE5, IE55, and IE6

michaaal

When writing an ASP app, it has been my experience that usually I write code
that is compatible with IE6 but not previous versions of Internet Explorer.
Does anyone have any practical advice for writing an ASP app that you want
to be compatible with IE5 and IE55?

Jeff Cochran

The Samsungs run Windows XP for Tablets. Ray wasn't actually being
facetious here... :)

Hint: It's really a tablet PC docked on the refrigerator door, the
only thing the fridg provides is a power connection to recharge the
battery.

Jeff

Ray,

What version of JavaScript do most kitchen appliances
support?

===================================
Jeff Cochran (IIS MVP)
(e-mail address removed) - Munged of Course

I don't get much time to respond to direct email,
so posts here will have a better chance of getting
an answer. Besides, everyone benefits here.

Suggested resources:
http://www.iisfaq.com/
http://www.iisanswers.com/
http://www.iistoolshed.com/
http://securityadmin.info/
http://www.aspfaq.com/
http://support.microsoft.com/

MDW

A) You know, there are SOME places where I don't need to
worry about checking my e-mail. The kitchen is one of them.

B) I'll bet that Mr. Coffee appliances w/ computers in
them will have any programs written in Java.

*hides*