need help w/ General Trees

Joined
Jul 21, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi!

I am junior in high school trying to make a game in java using general trees, so would anyone be kind enough to guide me through the general trees implementation. I am lost right now .......which is why I am asking for help.

You can even post the general tree implementation, since making the game will be the main part.

It will contain addChild(), nodeWithNoChild(), getChildAt(), getLength() which will count the number of nodes in the tree.

Feel free to post any additional methods for general trees!

Thank you in Advance!!