Need Small J2ME Program

mjlaris

There is a small program that runs on series 60 cell phones that allows
you to control a Conduits Pocket Slides presentation on a Windows
Mobile Pocket PC from using a Bluetooth connection from your cell
phone. My problem is that I don't have a series 60 cell phone, I have
a Nokia 6310i. While I could buy a series 60 cell phone, I work at a
secured site that does not allow camera phones and all the series 60
phones I've found include a camera. My phone can use J2ME
applications. I'm looking for a programmer who can create such an
application. The source code for the series 60 application is
available. I am willing to pay for the development of this application
(not $1000s but a reasonable fee). If you're interested, please
contact me at (e-mail address removed).