From: (e-mail address removed)
[mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 10:10 AM
To: Navin Sher
Subject: Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

Caution: If you reply this mail, the recipient is mailing list!
post articles <[email protected]>
commands <[email protected]>
maintainer <[email protected]>

Welcome to our mailing list <[email protected]> !

This mail contains the fundamental usage of the mailing list server.

1 How to use this server

Please send commands in the mail body not subject to the address
<[email protected]>.

The command syntax is as follows:

# help
help=20

# help
or=09
help=20

Please send the "# help" to the address <[email protected]> =
for help and
server functions overview

# help

to get general information on this list

# guide

If you want to make a contact with the mailing list maintainer, please
e-mail to

(e-mail address removed)

ML server exists to decrease routine works by maintainers. Please try
to use server functions as could as possible.

(e-mail address removed) Maintainer
(e-mail address removed)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or othe=
r confidential information.
If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email=
and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying o=
r disclosing the contents.
=0D