From: (e-mail address removed) [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: martes, 27 de noviembre de 2007 02:53 p.m.
To: (e-mail address removed)
Subject: Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

Caution: If you reply this mail, the recipient is mailing list!
post articles <[email protected]>
commands <[email protected]>
maintainer <[email protected]>

Welcome to our mailing list <[email protected]> !

This mail contains the fundamental usage of the mailing list server.

1 How to use this server

Please send commands in the mail body not subject to the address
<[email protected]>.

The command syntax is as follows:

# help
help

# help
or
help

Please send the "# help" to the address <[email protected]> for
help and
server functions overview

# help

to get general information on this list

# guide

If you want to make a contact with the mailing list maintainer, please
e-mail to

(e-mail address removed)

ML server exists to decrease routine works by maintainers. Please try
to use server functions as could as possible.

(e-mail address removed) Maintainer
(e-mail address removed)

Ilan Berci

Rosaura said:
Dear people, the company I work wants to make a Ruby development team.
Most
of the current team develops with J2EE, our idea is to add a Ruby team,
for
the design and development of new web interfaces on the "Ruby on Rails"
framework.
The job is at Buenos Aires City, Argentina. If you know of anyone who
would
be interested, he/she is welcome.
Thank you!
Rosaura Barrile
(e-mail address removed)

Rosaura,

You are in luck! I know some people that would be interested, mainly
everyone working on your J2EE applications. :)

ilan