New Core JAVA Batch in Greater Noida (India)

nitin agrawal

I will start a new JAVA batch in Greater Noida at January 19, 2013. I will cover C++, core java and J2EE technologies, design principles and UML in depth. At the end of training, you will work on a live industrial project andwe will certify your excellence.

Course Benefits:

Your hard work and our efforts will help you to crack any technical interview
Full coverage of Core JAVA as required to crack a technical interview and SCJP
Certificate of Excellence is provided at the end of course.
You will have a chance to work on live project.
You will have a lifetime technical support.
Course Contents
C and C++
OOAD concepts with UML
Core Java 1.4
Multithreading
Cloning
Serialization
Singleton Class
Inner Classes
IO
Collection Framework
Collection Framework
JAVA 5, JAVA 6 and JAVA 7 features
Servlet and JSP
Struts
Hibernate
Spring
Project at the end of course
Start Date:
January 19, 2013
Duration:
3 Months
Time:
Saturday: 9 AM to 1 PM
Sunday: 9 AM to 1 PM
Fee:
INR 8000
Address
Beta 2
Near Mother Dairy
Greater Noida
How to Register
You need to register yourself by submitting the registration fee Rs 1500 at above mentioned address.
Send a mail to (e-mail address removed) with below details
Full Name:
Mail - ID:
Experience:
Company / College:
Mobile Number:

Best Regards:
Rabincap Consultancy Services
Ph: 9560426668, 9560426669

Lew

I will start a new JAVA [sic] batch in Greater Noida at January 19, 2013. I will cover C++, core java [sic]
and J2EE technologies, design principles and UML in depth. At the end of training, you will work on a
live industrial project and we will certify your excellence.

Course Benefits:

Your hard work and our efforts will help you to crack any technical interview

except ones dealing with current technology.
Full coverage of Core JAVA [sic] as required to crack a technical interview and SCJP

Certificate of Excellence is provided at the end of course.

Worth the paper it's printed on, perhaps.
You will have a chance to work on live project.

You will have a lifetime technical support.

"A" lifetime? Which one?
Course Contents

C and C++

OOAD concepts with UML

Core Java 1.4

Out of date. Java is at version 7. Version 1.4 was end-of-life over four years ago!

And you finally spelled "Java" right after four tries.
Multithreading

The Java 5+ memory model is significantly different from the Java 1.4 obsolete model.

Isn't that biology?
Serialization
Singleton Class

Inner Classes

Do you know the difference between nested classes and inner nested classes in Java,
Oh Omniscient Guru?
IO [sic]
Collection [sic] Framework
Collection [sic, again] Framework
JAVA 5, JAVA 6 and JAVA 7 features

[sic], [sic] and [sic]. I guess that one time was accidental, huh?
Servlet and JSP

Which servlet?
Struts
Why?

Hibernate
Spring
Project at the end of course
Start Date:
January 19, 2013

Stay away, far away.
Duration:
3 Months

For material you could master in a week.
Time:
Saturday: 9 AM to 1 PM

Four hours of your life you'll never recover.
Sunday: 9 AM to 1 PM
bis

Fee:
INR 8000

It'd be a bargain for a tenth the price!
How to Register

You need to register yourself by submitting the registration fee Rs 1500 at above mentioned address.

Good luck getting it back.
Send a mail to rabidbat@ with below details

Full Name:
Mail - ID:
Experience:
Company / College:
Mobile Number:

What about national ID number, mother's maiden name, name of your first pet and your
Facebook password?