new to python

Discussion in 'Python' started by Abhishek Pawar, Sep 13, 2013.

  1. what should i do after learning python to get more comfortable with python?

    Abhishek Pawar, Sep 13, 2013

  2. Abhishek Pawar

    MRAB Guest

    There's really nothing better than practice, so start writing something
    that will be interesting or useful to you. It doesn't have to be
    amazing! :)

    MRAB, Sep 13, 2013

  3.
    Abhishek Pawar, Sep 13, 2013
  4. thank you Ben

    Abhishek Pawar, Sep 13, 2013
  5. Write programs with Python. Lots of programs.

    Even just little programs which you throw away afterwards is fine. The
    important part is, write write write.

    Don't forget to run them too. If you just write, you'll never know if
    they work or not. If they don't work, keep writing and debugging until
    they work.

    Read programs. Lots of programs. I recommend you read the code in the
    standard library, you will learn a lot from it. Some of the code is a bit
    old and not necessarily "best practice" any more, but it is still good
    code.

    Steven D'Aprano, Sep 14, 2013