  1. hello all this is shankar mishra doing M Tech in Electronics
    can you suggest me some usefull project on VHDL based on current trend in VLSI industry.
    thanx in advance

    shankarmishra124, Jul 4, 2013

  2. shankarmishra124

    lokesh kumar Guest

    you can work on Galois field to implement the ECC. Basically your work willbe to implement Galois field N bit multiplier, point addition and point doubling and then you can work on higher level of protocol implementation. I am also working on the same project but as I am new to VHDL, so I am suffering from it. May be we can help each other if you work on the same.

    lokesh kumar, Jul 4, 2013

  3. shankarmishra124

    virendra883 Guest

    Dear Shankar,

    You can work on
    1. floating point system.
    2. E-Stream Encryption and decryption
    3. Processor design

    virendra883, Jul 11, 2013
  4. shankarmishra124

    bknpk Guest

    בת×ריך ×™×•× ×—×ž×™×©×™, 4 ביולי 2013 16:01:30 UTC+3, מ×ת :
    IP TTL spoofed packet block in VHDL
    "This project implements an IP TTL filter in hardware. If an IPV4 packet isidentified, the machine checks its TTL field. Based on previous values of TTL data collected and analyzed from former packets, the machine decides ifthe packet is spoofed or not. ..."
    http://bknpk.no-ip.biz/my_web/SDIO/ip_ttl_filter_main.html

    "...compiles and runs simulation, using GHDL, on a UART transmit module, which I found on ..."
    http://bknpk.no-ip.biz/my_web/MiscellaneousHW/UART/uart_tx_1.html

    bknpk, Aug 13, 2013