New VHDL Project

shankarmishra124

hello all this is shankar mishra doing M Tech in Electronics
can you suggest me some usefull project on VHDL based on current trend in VLSI industry.
thanx in advance

lokesh kumar

you can work on Galois field to implement the ECC. Basically your work willbe to implement Galois field N bit multiplier, point addition and point doubling and then you can work on higher level of protocol implementation. I am also working on the same project but as I am new to VHDL, so I am suffering from it. May be we can help each other if you work on the same.

virendra883

hello all this is shankar mishra doing M Tech in Electronics

can you suggest me some usefull project on VHDL based on current trend in VLSI industry.

thanx in advance

Dear Shankar,

You can work on
1. floating point system.
2. E-Stream Encryption and decryption
3. Processor design

bknpk

בת×ריך ×™×•× ×—×ž×™×©×™, 4 ביולי 2013 16:01:30 UTC+3, מ×ת (e-mail address removed):
hello all this is shankar mishra doing M Tech in Electronics

can you suggest me some usefull project on VHDL based on current trend inVLSI industry.

thanx in advance

IP TTL spoofed packet block in VHDL
"This project implements an IP TTL filter in hardware. If an IPV4 packet isidentified, the machine checks its TTL field. Based on previous values of TTL data collected and analyzed from former packets, the machine decides ifthe packet is spoofed or not. ..."
http://bknpk.no-ip.biz/my_web/SDIO/ip_ttl_filter_main.html

"...compiles and runs simulation, using GHDL, on a UART transmit module, which I found on ..."
http://bknpk.no-ip.biz/my_web/MiscellaneousHW/UART/uart_tx_1.html