Newbie - Book teaching ASP.NET using Visual Studio .Net 2003 or 2005

Phillip Vong

NEWBIE HERE. Never programed before so I'm looking for some help.

I understand some HMTL. I want to learn asp.net and I'm looking for a good
book that will teach me this using MS Visual Studio .Net 2003 or 2005. I
know you can do it all by notepad, but I'm not a hardcore programmer and I
like to get as much help as I can and I think MS Visual Studio can help me
out.

I've found a couple of books but they are all done in notepad and I'm not
interested in learning how to build label boxes and little things like that.
Just a book on asp.net using Visual Studio .net is all I'm looking for.

Thanks!

Phil

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Phillip said:
NEWBIE HERE. Never programed before so I'm looking for some help.

I understand some HMTL. I want to learn asp.net

While you may be lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who
can answer your question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your
suggest microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.

and I'm looking for
a good book that will teach me this using MS Visual Studio .Net 2003
or 2005.

Just go to your local bookstore or Amazon.com. There are scores of books on
these subjects.

G. Vaught

Phillip,

If you happen to come back here. I get and use the books from Wrox Press.