No C:\Program Files\Microsoft ASP.NET directory???

Steve Kershaw

Hi,

I'm trying to install a web site to the test machine and I'm getting
an error when I try to run the site. I've traced the problem down to
the fact that I don't have the AJAX extensions installed. They need to
be installed in the directory

C:\Program Files\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions
\v1.0.61025\ScriptLibrary.

However this directory dosen't exist on the test machine. What do I
need to install to get this directory?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Steve

Michael Nemtsev

Hello Steve,

Install asp.net ajax from http://ajax.asp.net

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
My blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
Team blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com/

SK> Hi,
SK>
SK> I'm trying to install a web site to the test machine and I'm getting
SK> an error when I try to run the site. I've traced the problem down to
SK> the fact that I don't have the AJAX extensions installed. They need
SK> to be installed in the directory
SK>
SK> C:\Program Files\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions
SK> \v1.0.61025\ScriptLibrary.
SK>
SK> However this directory dosen't exist on the test machine. What do I
SK> need to install to get this directory?
SK>
SK> Thanks in advance for your help.
SK>
SK> Steve

Steve Kershaw

Hello Steve,

Install asp.net ajax fromhttp://ajax.asp.net

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
My blog:http://spaces.live.com/laflour
Team blog:http://devkids.blogspot.com/

SK> Hi,
SK>
SK> I'm trying to install a web site to the test machine and I'm getting
SK> an error when I try to run the site. I've traced the problem down to
SK> the fact that I don't have the AJAX extensions installed. They need
SK> to be installed in the directory
SK>
SK> C:\Program Files\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions
SK> \v1.0.61025\ScriptLibrary.
SK>
SK> However this directory dosen't exist on the test machine. What do I
SK> need to install to get this directory?
SK>
SK> Thanks in advance for your help.
SK>
SK> Steve

I installed the AJAX extensions and verified that they exist in the
directory:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions
\v1.0.61025

I also added a registry value HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog
= 1

I still get the same error! Any body have any other ideas?

Thanks so much!

Steve

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=

Steve said:
I installed the AJAX extensions and verified that they exist in the
directory:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions
\v1.0.61025

I also added a registry value HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog
= 1

I still get the same error! Any body have any other ideas?

Thanks so much!

Steve

You never mentioned what error message you did get.