NOT SHOWN. The page is not shown until refresh it !

Mete Akalýn

Hello,

I have an site that is running asp,sql server and iss.
The problem is, when I click on the any link, on the IE status bar it
says Done but there is just a blank page is shown.
When I refresh the page, it works and shows normally.

What would be the solution?

Thanks in advance.
Mete

Mete Akalýn

Thanks for your interest.

It happens any page. there is no specific page.
I think it is iss problem???
But I have no idea what would be the answer.