Oracle to c++ connectivity using visual c++ express edition

Prasanth

I am pretty new to the windows environment(Have been using LINUX from
past 4 yrs)

I am using visual c++ express edition.. Could someone tell me the
procedure to link to the Oracle database through the visual c++
express edition

Thanks,
Prasanth

Francesco S. Carta

I am pretty new to the windows environment(Have been using LINUX from
past 4 yrs)

I am using visual c++ express edition.. Could someone tell me the
procedure to link to the Oracle database through the visual c++
express edition

If you're lucky enough, some kind soul in possess of this information
will drop it here - assuming she/he will read your post - but since this
is a C++ group where such kind of questions are considered off topic, I
suggest you to post your question in an MS/VS related forum / group.
There should be groups / forums about Oracle too, I suppose, where your
question might have better chances of getting some useful reply.