ot topicality in ogci

Frank

I'm hard-wired for 3 languages: english, german, and russian. So I
don't know italian per se. I was giving some advice to io_x, out
italian poster, and thought the advice might work for other new
posters for whom English is not their native tongue.

This is what google rendered in italian:

Questo è solo dibatte circa. Non è solo la fonte illeggibile, ma anche
il tuo inglese è imperscrutabile come bene. Lei sembra innocuo, ma non
si riesce a comunicare in modo succinto.

Vi suggerisco di scrivere fino cosa intendete per pubblicare in
italiano e avviare il traduttore di Google, a questo link:
http://translate.google.com/translate_t #

Voi in particolare necessità di ripulire i tuoi post che divagare su
senza alcuna attenzione. Snip adeguatamente, e aggiungere i tuoi
commenti in fondo.

Lei non è senza attitudine a programma, ma vi accorgerete che le
risposte a migliorare il tuo post fare altrettanto. Salute,

I can recognize a lot of words here. Everyone knows "Salute!" (I
wouldn't pronounce the 't') There's at least ten cognates in there.

This is how google rendered its own italian in english:

This is just floundering around. Is not only the source unreadable,
but your English is inscrutable as well. She seems harmless, but you
are unable to communicate succinctly.

I suggest you write up what you intend to publish in Italian and start
the translator of Google, at this link: http://translate.google.com/translate_t
#

You especially need to clean up your posts that ramble on without any
attention. Snip properly, and add your comments at the bottom.

She is not without ability to program, but you will realize that the
answers to improve your post to do the same. Health,

I think that's darn good for a program. The big mistake is "she"
instead of "you."

Frank

"Frank" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggioI'm hard-wired for 3 languages: english, german, and russian.  So I
don't know italian per se.  I was giving some advice to io_x, out
italian poster, and thought the advice might work for other new
posters for whom English is not their native tongue.

This is what google rendered in italian:

Questo è solo dibatte circa. Non è solo la fonte illeggibile, ma anche
il tuo inglese è imperscrutabile come bene. Lei sembra innocuo, ma non
si riesce a comunicare in modo succinto.

#don't you think that this above is easily understendable in italian

You especially need to clean up your posts that ramble on without any
attention. Snip properly, and add your comments at the bottom.

She is not without ability to program, but you will realize that the
answers to improve your post to do the same. Health,

I think that's darn good for a program.  The big mistake is "she"
instead of "you."

#"lei" has traslation whether "you" or "she" it depends on contex

But if you had done what I suggested, you might have saved yourself
from the WHOPPERS above. Tra whatever needs an n. Contex needs a
terminal 't'.
#the word "lei" as "you" is right in the first traduction

I would like to travel to Italy one day. How does one pronounce 'lei'?

Frank

"Frank" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio

But if you had done what I suggested, you might have saved yourself
from the WHOPPERS above.  Tra whatever needs an n.  Contex needs a
terminal 't'.

I would like to travel to Italy one day.  How does one pronounce 'lei'?

#i think it is
#the 'l' of "law" + how in spelling, English people pronounce "A"

But one syllable? Like getting a good lay.