pagewidth and scrollable headings on reporting services report

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by vsciw, Nov 13, 2009.

  1. vsciw

    vsciw Guest

    hi.

    we have a aspx page using a reportviewer object to run a reporting
    services report. we want the report to fit to page-width but it also
    has scrollable headings on a table in the report. the page-width
    setting and scrollable headings seem to be incompatable, so i am
    having real trouble getting this to fit correctly.

    i've got asyncrendering=true and webform.reportviewer.width = 100%. if
    i cant set the zoommode = pagewidth because the scrollable headings
    dont work, i'll have to set it to a %age based on the variable size of
    the page being displayed. i dont want to set it to a fixed zoom %age,
    because that will leave blank space on some screens, and be too wide
    for other screens. the only way i can think of doing it is to try and
    get the actual width of the page/control/reportviewer, and calculate a
    zoom %age that will fit before refreshing the page view. how do i do
    this?

    can anyone help?

    thanks in advance. ian.

    vsciw, Nov 13, 2009