Partnership Opportunity

eliediamonds

Partnership Opportunity

I am with a manufacturer of fine jewelry and am currently looking for
those interested in forming a partnership to sell jewelry online in
places like eBay. We manufacture our own jewelry and are located in
the heart of the diamond district in New York City. We have been in the
business for over 23 years and are registered with the Jewelers Board
of Trade (JBT registration # 01222207) and Dunne & Bradstreet.
Our company is venturing into something fairly new with internet sales
and we need partners to help us keep our inventory of over 24,000
different styles, moving.
By selling our merchandise on eBay, or to family and friends, we become
your partner not your competitor and offer our partners fine jewelry at
wholesale prices which are a FRACTION of retail store prices. We have
a Guaranteed Movers Policy, which assures our partners that they will
never get stuck with un-sellable merchandise because if they can't
sell something then we replace it with something that will sell.
We want to strongly emphasize that this is a partnership and we offer
our partners the full support that they need, including pictures,
prices and descriptions of all merchandise to get them started and are
always available to address any of our partner's questions and to
offer advice. If interested or have any questions contact us via e-mail
at (e-mail address removed) and, if possible, please include where you saw this
message. Thank You