Partnership Request

Dan Wawa

Hi, I have designed a microprocessor that works as a USB device that I callDorQ. Its function is to speed up the processing speed of any computer that it is connected to by a factor of several thousands of times. I call it the concept of Parallel Bus Processing. My design is still in VHDL source code and I need a partner to help fabricate/manufacture and market this new kind of USB device. I repeat, this is a completely new USB device that will work with any PC in the world. Would you be interested in partnering with me in this venture? Please contact me with your yes or no response or any ideas about companies that may accept designs from partners as part of their product lines. You can also contact me at (e-mail address removed)

John Speth

Hi, I have designed a microprocessor that works as a USB device that I call DorQ. (etc)

That's quite a claim: "speed up the processing speed of any computer"!
All that just by connecting your USB device? I'm not aware of any
existing USB technology that could possibly make the host PC run three
orders of magnitude faster.

Can you give us a hint about how it works?

JJS

GaborSzakacs

John said:
That's quite a claim: "speed up the processing speed of any computer"!
All that just by connecting your USB device? I'm not aware of any
existing USB technology that could possibly make the host PC run three
orders of magnitude faster.

Can you give us a hint about how it works?

JJS

Probably works best with the USB 4.0 port on Intel's latest
"Brooklyn Bridge" chip set ;)