plz help! how we can use the FieldEditorPreferencePage with SWT controls

Kulbir

Hi Friends,

I'm developing an applications using eclipse3.1.
can anybody suggest me how i can use the FieldEditorPreferencePage
with SWT controls. Actully, we can use the FieldEditorPreferencePage
class with preference page, but my requirement is to use the
StringFieldEditor of the FieldEditorPreferencePage class using SWT
controls llike TableColumn. if anybody suggest me then it will be a
great help for me.

thanks and regards
Singh

IchBin

Kulbir said:
Hi Friends,

I'm developing an applications using eclipse3.1.
can anybody suggest me how i can use the FieldEditorPreferencePage
with SWT controls. Actully, we can use the FieldEditorPreferencePage
class with preference page, but my requirement is to use the
StringFieldEditor of the FieldEditorPreferencePage class using SWT
controls llike TableColumn. if anybody suggest me then it will be a
great help for me.

thanks and regards
Singh
You might want to post this question to the Eclipse news server at
news.eclipse.org

newsgroup eclipse.platform.swt

You will need to get a free login and password from Eclipse.org first.
You can get it at..

http://eclipse.org/newsgroups/

--

Thanks in Advance...