Populating Combo Boxes

Derk

I have to write a web page wht three combo boxes, all three are to be
populated from a database. - there tables = Bulidings, Floors and Offices

The user will choose a 'Building' from the first combo, once it has been
selected, I need to populate the second combo box with the 'floors' of that
selected building. The user will then select the floor, which in turn will
then populate the office combo box for the user to select

Thanks

Derrick

RobG

Derk said:
I have to write a web page wht three combo boxes, all three are to be
populated from a database. - there tables = Bulidings, Floors and Offices

The user will choose a 'Building' from the first combo, once it has been
selected, I need to populate the second combo box with the 'floors' of that
selected building. The user will then select the floor, which in turn will
then populate the office combo box for the user to select

Have a read of Matt's stuff here:

<URL:http://www.javascripttoolbox.com/dynamicoptionlist/>