Posting Back To A Different Web Site

Joey

Hello,

I am attempting to use one of the Donate buttons from Paypal merchant
services. It's basically an image input control enclosed in an HTML
form that posts back to their website. I need to be able to use it in
an aspx webpage, and I can only place one form control on the page.
Also, I cannot use a regular HTML page as I require the use of several
asp.net server controls in the same webpage (and so the form must have
a "runat=server" attribute).

When I place the Paypal form in my page and test it locally (using
IIS), it works as expected. However, when I upload it to my hosting
provider, brinkster.net, it fails. Inspection of the page source shows
that during parsing their webserver has removed the
"action=paypal.com...." attribute and replaced it with
"action=Donate.aspx", which is just the name of the webpage.

It was suggested to me to handle an event and do a page redirect, but
I don't think that will work, because that will not be the same as the
form post that Paypal is expecting, right?

Do you guys have any suggestions on how best to handle this?