Problem in running ASP.NET web application

David Dvali

Hello.

I had installed Visual Studio 2005 and working on ASP.NET application, now
for supporting one of my old projects I need to install Visual Studio 2003,
so I need both VS2003 and VS2005.
But when I install Visual Studio 2003 I and run ASP.NET web application it
shows me error that it can't start debugging on web server.
But I need to run web applications from both Visual Studio 2003 and Visual
Studio 2005.

So how can I solve this problem?

Thank you.

Kevin Spencer

Have you checked which version of ASP.Net is configured in IIS for that web
site?

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer