Problems with apache-2.0.47 + jakarta-tomcat-4.1.24

Ashwin

Hello Everyone,
I have been facing this problem for last 6 months...I am using
apache-2.0.47 configured with jakarta-tomcat-4.1.24 + Logs4j(Logging)
+ Jotm(Transaction Management) + postgresql-7.3.3(Data Base).All the
integration is being done properly as far the best of my knowledge.But
after the server is started and after some 2-3 hours of hit the Tomcat
server stops...i don't have any clue abt it I did checked the logs but
it was not of much help.Initally i thought it might be a memory
problem & checked it with OptimizeIt but there were no memory leaks at
application level.Earlier the server used to stop after 2-3 days due
to out of memory for which we did found out a bug in out server.xml
where all unnecessary parameters were kept so after removing it the
server works atleast for a weak or so.But now-a-days though there is
enough memory left for the server the Tomcat suddenly gets killed.Is
this a general issue or might be any configration parameter missing or
any patches are available for this combination.

please help as the site is Live.

Thanks in advance
Ashwin