proxy authentication error !! help !!

Mr. Ali Hasan

There's a problem in my application that calls a remote web service's method,
when it tries to connect to the webservice it displays this error:
"The request failed with HTTP status 407: Proxy Authentication Required (
The ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the
Web Proxy service is denied. "

How the hell can i connect to the remote webservice ?

Ad

Simon Hart

Create a WebProxy object and assign it to the Proxy property of your Web
Service proxy.

Simon.

Ad

Mr. Ali Hasan

Thank you so much, this might help me !!