Python book

lallous

Hello

Can anyone suggest a good book Python book for advancing from beginner
level?

(I started with Learning Python 3rd ed)

Regards,
Elias

Krishnakant

"Learning Python" and "Python in a nutshell" from O'Reilly

Regards
Parikshat Dubey

How to think like a computer scientist in python is a good book to go
from beginner to intermediate level.
another good book is dive into python.Mail me off the list if you want the soft book in compressed format.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

Patrick Sabin

My favorite book is "Python Essential Reference" from David M. Beazley.
It is not a beginner book. It is about the python language and not about
a framework or third-party library. It is much more complete than for
instance "Dive into python", but maybe somewhat more difficult.

- Patrick

Ralf Schoenian

lallous said:
Hello

Can anyone suggest a good book Python book for advancing from beginner
level?

(I started with Learning Python 3rd ed)

Regards,
Elias

Hi Elias,

welcome to Python.
I have learned Python with the official tutorial and with the
outstanding book: Beginning Python, From Novice to Professional by
Magnus Lie Hetland. This book provides a gently introduction into Python
and 10 chapters with "complete" projects.

Ralf

Greg

Hello

Can anyone suggest a good book Python book for advancing from beginner
level?

(I started with Learning Python 3rd ed)

Regards,
Elias

Elias,
Try "Core Python Programming", 2nd Edition, by Wesley J. Chun. I love
it!
Cheers,
Greg