    HOWEVER, here is the catch: It is on WINDOWS, but my server has
    PYTHON..is there a miracle out there? If so please let me know what I
    can do? Thank you.

    TGD101, Jul 29, 2008

  2. TGD101

    Terry Reedy Guest

    Since the site's 'Open Source' link to
    http:/project/askspree.de/
    is dead, meaning there seems to be nothing to download and install,
    and since the question makes no sense,
    I cannot help but wonder if this is spam meant to drive traffic to the site.

    Terry Reedy, Jul 29, 2008

  3. I cannot help but wonder if this is spam meant to drive traffic to the
    If yes, you just managed to increase its visibility by quoting the whole
    post including the post.

    Diez

    Diez B. Roggisch, Jul 29, 2008