[Q]: Is Digilent still in business ???

Kosta Xonis

Hi !!

I sent an inquiry about 3 weeks before to digilent, but neither an
answer, nor a reply yet.

Same for the 2nd & 3rd try...

Are they still in business ??

THX !

Kosta Xonis

John_H schrieb/wrote:
They have a phone number, too. Look at the bottom of the page:

I already saw this, but its overseas (me from DE), and my spoken english
is worse than my written.

Thanks
[...]

John_H

I haven't talked to them myself in the last 60 days but they appear to be
going strong. The Spartan-3A starter board just entering the market is a
digilent product, though not necessarily (initially) sold directly by them.
It's a small outfit that was started (I believe) by a college professor or
two to help supply students with decent hardware. A slow/no response may be
that the one person you're trying to contact is stuck under a deluge of
other email or new-product issues. It's also possible that strange
spam-filtering had problems with the email (false positives are a problem
sometimes).

If you reply to me directly with quick questions (and where/when you sent
them before) I would happily devote 15 minutes of my morning trying to get
the right people connected. I'd reply directly back to your email 20 hours
from now if you'd like to take me up on the offer.