Reading Value of Controls Added To A Page At Runtime

Guadala Harry

I will be creating a new ASPX that requires many controls to be inserted
into the page at runtime. The controls include things like TextBox,
RadioButtonList, CheckBoxList, DropDownList, etc. Validators will be added
dynamically as well - for some of these controls. When the page is posted
back to the server, I will need to be able to retrieve the values of the
controls. ViewState will need to be maintained for these controls for cases
where server-side validation logic rejects the page (e.g., a Required field
is empty).

I would appreciate any resources that could help me to approach this project
in an effective way: links to articles, sample code, or books. that deal
specifically with this sort of task.

Thanks!