Regarding membership

abhaypatil1

I would like to become a member of this group
So please consider this mail as my request .

derek

I would like to become a member of this group
So please consider this mail as my request .

Your request has been received.

You have been measured and found lacking.

So please consider this as a denial of your request.

Richard F.L.R.Snashall

derek said:
Your request has been received.

You have been measured and found lacking.

So please consider this as a denial of your request.

And yours should be revoked!

Lew

I would like to become a member of this group
So please consider this mail as my request .

There is no such thing as "membership" to a Usenet forum. It's a free-for-all.

Tim Slattery

I would like to become a member of this group
So please consider this mail as my request .

That's not how Usenet works, there's no such thing as membership. Just
point your newsreader at this group, read much, post sparingly.

nebulous99

[insult and implied threat deleted]

You are quite an unpleasant little so-and-so, aren't you? I have as
much right to post here as you do and my having that right is not
"unfortunate".