Regex and Borland Command Line Compiler

justmehere

My understanding that this compiler is from the Borland Builder C++
5.5 Compiler.

Does anyone know where to find the complete reference for using
regular expression with this compiler and the TRegexp class. I cannot
find anything on the switches special character for using regular
expressions.

Thanks

red floyd

justmehere said:
My understanding that this compiler is from the Borland Builder C++
5.5 Compiler.

Does anyone know where to find the complete reference for using
regular expression with this compiler and the TRegexp class. I cannot
find anything on the switches special character for using regular
expressions.

Thanks

Have you tried borland.com? Have you tried google?

A search on borland c++ tregexp turned up 51 answers.

A search on borland c+ regexp turnd up 85400.

justmehere

Have you tried borland.com? Have you tried google?

A search on borland c++ tregexp turned up 51 answers.

A search on borland c+ regexp turnd up 85400.

I have tried google.com so much that I was beggining to think that
they might think that I am a bot and shut me down (IP). You can also
trust that I have tried the Borland newsgroups and even contacted
their technical support (if they'll ever get back to me). My concern
is that each implementation of regular expressions is different like
Perl uses and same for Delphi and VB and even the different libraries
that implement regular expressions like Boost/Linux/MSVC++/
Borland...as far using the switches and all. The reason being that the
Perl notes from a course I took does not work in the Borland compiler.

Thanks anyhow for the help.