Remoting w/IIS 6, .net 2.0, Win2k3

Guest

We have a small test appication that uses remoting. This app works fine on
the developers XP system but the same configuration does not work on Win2k3
with IIS 6 and .net 2.0. The URL returns 404, page not found. The .rem
extension has been enabled and all other IIS settings look ok. Any ideas? I
imagine it is a security setting or something needs to be enbled, I just
can't find it.

Thanks,
Dave

Lionel Schiepers

Did you allowed ASP.NET to run on your web server. You can configure it into
the section "Web Service Extensions" using the management console.

Lionel Schiepers.

Guest

Yes, ASP.NET is enabled.

-Dave