Response Buffer Limit Exceeded

Omar

I have a phonebook application that works fine only if
the search criteria was set to limited groups or
locations, I recieve this error:
Response object error 'ASP 0251 : 80004005'
When I request huge data or all of the records.

What do you suggest to solve the problem, Is displaying
the results in different pages will solve the problem?
and if it is how to do it in ASP.

Thanks for help in advance.

Bullschmidt

To show a limited number of records on each page:

Database Paging
http://www.asp101.com/samples/db_paging.asp
Uses PageSize method of recordset.

Paging Records with GetRows by Mukul Sabharwal - 7/5/2000
Uses GetRows.

Displaying a certain # of records on each webpage Paging
http://www.aspfree.com/asp/startpage.asp?id=11
Uses PageSize method of recordset.
Shorter.

Best regards,