Ruby Midwest Conference Opens Call for Speakers

Luke Pillow

The Ruby Midwest Conference <http://www.rubymidwest.com/> has opened its Call
for Speakers <http://www.rubymidwest.com/#call-for-speakers> (
http://www.rubymidwest.com/#call-for-speakers). Come share your excitement,
experience, and expertise with fellow Rubyists in the Midwest! We're pleased
to announce that *Yehuda Katz* is scheduled to keynote this two day, single
track conference held in Kansas City, MO on July 16-17, 2010. Sign up for
email announcements on the website <http://www.rubymidwest.com/> or follow
us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/RubyMidwest> (
http://twitter.com/RubyMidwest) to keep up with our latest news.

Thanks!