SAP Please send me the profile in [email protected] ONLY

dev

Send me Profiles in (e-mail address removed)

This are for our Direct Client

2 requirements

Interview at 7 Pm CST Today

New rek.... Just got it. Go thru' & write back if you have anybody for
this. Thanks.
Title : ESS/MSS Portal Lead role with Workflow
Location : Frankfurt,KY
Duration :10 Months
Required Skills : SAP PORTAL,WORKFLOW
The ESS/MSS Portal Lead role with the client requires in-depth
technical configuration knowledge of SAP NW04s Enterprise Portal with
core ECC System (ERP 2005) 6.0 and webdynpro technology.
The role requires expertise with the Homepage Framework and Portal
Content Directory.
In addition to this role requires functional expertise in the primary
HCM modules areas including Time Management Payroll Benefit
Administration Training and Event Management and Personnel
Administration.
The ESS/MSS Portal Lead is expected to be a liaison between the
technical functional and development teams.
The consultant must have knowledge of NetWeaver Developer Studio
NWDI and preferably Java webdynpro development experience.
Also technical and development expertise of Adobe Interface.

We have one more requirement with our client for an SAP CO/PA Analyst.
Please send updated resumes with rate/hr c2c.This are for our Direct
Client.

Location: Chicago,IL
Duration: 12 months

Job Description
Business Sector:
Job Title:
Job Description: This SAP CO/PA Analyst position's duties include but
are not limited to: requirements gathering, functional set up and
configuration, fit-gap analysis, blueprinting, implementation, go-live
activities and production support as part of the Release 6 team.

- Develop, document, test and drive acceptance of CO-PA design through
business and audit controls leadership.
- Map new price conditions to CO-PA elements; verify all test
postings.
- Ensure configuration meets all business reporting requirements.
- Support all Program Management Office requirements related to work
activities (documentation & reporting).
- Quickly analyzes complex problems to find actionable, pragmatic
solutions.
- Takes the initiative to find ways to get better results>,br> -
Exhibits a "can do" attitude and a willingness to take on significant
challenges.
- Effectively self-manages multiple work assignments; can adapt/flex
to rapidly changing priorities.
- Treats all people with respect and fairness; collaborates well with
others to deliver results.
- Communicates persuasively (verbal, written) to win support;
demonstrates effective listening skills.

Skill Sets
Required Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in a systems implementation or
support.
- SAP implementation experience in SAP CO-PA and BW.

Thanks & Regards,
Dev

320 Decker Drive, Irving, TX 75062.
Phone: 214.227.2508 | Fax::214.260.2887