Security/Trust Level on Web Application

Carl Gilbert

Hi

I was reading an article
(http://blogs.msdn.com/pandrew/archive/2004/10/31/250161.aspx) on getting
nGallery to work as I am having issues getting my application to work on
some 1&1 web space.

www.gallerox.com

I am trying to follow step 1 of the article. I do not understand what the
step is telling me what to do and I have been unable to get hold of the
author.

I do not understand what effect changing machine.config would have if I am
unable to change in on the server. Aside from being a very large file and I
would really know what I was doing anyway.

The step then states that customerrors and tracing should not be configured
in web.config. Should this be removed completely? Also there is no trace
of Trust level in my web.config file.

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated as i'm sure its just a
case of tweaking a few settings.

Regards, Carl Gilbert