Server Side Debugging error in Hello World Application

Bikram Suri

Hi,

I'm new to the ASP.NET /.NET programming so excuse my very basic question. I
was trying to write the Hello World Application using ASP.Net using C# in
Visual Studio.Net
When I debug the application I get the error.....

"Error while trying to run project. Unable to start debugging on the web
server. Server side-error occurred on sending debug HTTP request"

I have checked the usual Web.config for all the flags and also made my
Windows Domain User ID member of Debugger group etc.

Could someone please help and tell where I should look into to solve this
problem. This is very frustrating for me

regards
Bikram Suri