    Through the Public Beta program, VHDL designers join a community that
    takes advantage of modern development techniques. To participate in
    the program, please visit http://www.sigasi.com/start.

    philippe.faes, May 19, 2009

  2. philippe.faes

    Aiken Guest

    How can I setup for running modelsim?

    Aiken

    Aiken, May 19, 2009

  3. Hi Aiken,

    To set up external tools, please check the user manual: "help->help
    contents" and then "Sigasi HDT -> User Manual -> External Tools"

    I suggest further support requests can be handled on the Sigasi
    website, in order not to overload this list with off-topic questions:
    http://www.sigasi.com/userforum

    kind regards

    Philippe

    philippe.faes, May 19, 2009
  4. The editor does seem to cover syntax checking without needing vcom.

    -- Mike Treseler

    Mike Treseler, May 19, 2009
  5. Yes, and for that reason Aiken
    might not need to hook up modelsim
    to jump to syntax errors.

    -- Mike Treseler

    Mike Treseler, May 20, 2009
  6. I created an account and downloaded it. Then I noticed the one month
    license and no pricing. Perhaps you might post again when you have
    decided whether I can afford it at which point I will try it. Your
    website promises many of the things I've always wanted from an editor.

    Colin

    colin_toogood, May 21, 2009
  7. philippe.faes

    Jan Decaluwe Guest

    The beta program conditions are explained here:

    http://www.sigasi.com/betaconditions

    Jan

    Jan Decaluwe, May 21, 2009
  8. philippe.faes

    Nial Stewart Guest

    Colin,

    If you email them they'll give you an outline of what they're thinking
    about pricing wise.

    I think they should publish this.

    Niall

    Nial Stewart, May 21, 2009