simple question about cout

Atemporal

When using cout, I can use \b to go back one character in the same
line,
How can I go back to last line to output something in a easy way?

Alan Johnson

Atemporal said:
When using cout, I can use \b to go back one character in the same
line,
How can I go back to last line to output something in a easy way?

C++ doesn't have any standard features for controlling output in that
manner. You'll need to use some OS specific mechanism. For Unix/Linux
systems ncurses is popular. For Windows you'll want to look at the
Win32 Console functions (searching for WriteConsoleOutput on MSDN should
get you to roughly the right place). There is also an ncurses for
Windows.