So long SUCKERS !!!

Bjorn Borud

[[email protected]]

| Evidently when it comes to high volume ecommerce web-sites Windows
| based systems are preferred as the overall best solution.

I wish I could be as certain of things as you are.

-Bjørn

opalpa

I like Java guis and wish to mention that major focus of Java 6.0 is to
get gui inconsistancies resolved. As a recommendation spending a week
or week and a half learning and playing with java guis and reading
about it helps make good guis without frustration.

lqualig

Evidently when it comes to high volume ecommerce
I wish I could be as certain of things as you are.

I'm not claiming that it's right or that it even makes sense. I
certainly don't get it and I'm a Windows user. It's simply the way it
is when it comes to ecommerce.