    is replaced by .net then surely there's a better way to do this.

    Has microsoft just assumed that nobody wants to call a web service in
    this way?

    Chris Bardon, May 4, 2004

  2. Chris Bardon

    Patrice Guest

    But the SDK is still available. Support will end in July 2004.

    In .NET, it looks like a System.Web.Services.Description.ServiceDescription
    is a class the describes a Web Service and that it can both read and write
    WSDL streams...

    It would allow to easily query the service description (of course in most
    cases, I suppose you call a particular service you are insterested in rather
    than a service your app discovers on the fly).

    Patrice

    Patrice, May 4, 2004