    third level in keeping with your own statement.

    My chrome version: 31.0.1650.63m

    /se

    se, Dec 12, 2013

  2. Gordon Levi

    se Guest

    I may conclude you're on a linux system. Chrome may
    be different for linux and window not displaying a website
    the same on these systems.
    Will you confirm / or disprove this by informing me of your
    operating system.

    Thank you for the link. If you want, I can put up a couple of
    screendump. But will not present the links here, as I don't
    want my website indexed on any newsgroups. So in case,
    I'll send a link via your website - if you accept it.

    I've looked again at your menu-stylesheet. Borders CAN be
    set, such that any of the 5 major browsers will display them.

    /se

    Yeah, realizes that's the truth. It comes to my mind as a none native
    en. language writer.
    a forreign language -en.

    se, Dec 12, 2013

  3. Not if you looked at his user-agent string:

    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
    SeaMonkey/2.22.1

    Jonathan N. Little, Dec 12, 2013
  4. Gordon Levi

    se Guest

    Aha...
    The browsers running font-size. I have to zoom it down,
    then borders shows up.

    You had figured out that one, Jonathan. Don't you.
    /se

    se, Dec 12, 2013
  5. Gordon Levi

    se Guest

    Now that web-police finished with your website. And I even
    took care of it myself. And that it's all over by now. I suggest
    that you sit down and play your OLD Defective guitar. This
    will undoubtedly bring your thin-frayed nerves back into the
    inside of your skin, where you normally DO hide them.

    Perhapse he meant:
    Synonyms are words used by "Hot-Text" and other foreigners,
    when they try to write in english.

    se, Dec 12, 2013
  6. Gordon Levi

    se Guest

    This below copied from your websites home-page, does not copy
    with your attitute shown in your two last threads here. When you're
    not capable to decipher humour unless what is issued by yourself.
    Not either have the technical skils to know whats acceptable css-style
    design techniques. You should defer playing false like your do with your
    statement copied from your website and presented below.

    All in all I realize, I made a mistake starting my intented helpfull
    discussion
    with you. Rather, you now have been shown yourself as being an idiot.
    Which besides your lack of other than a self-concentric based understanding
    of humour, moreover proves via use of unbelieveable messy css-styles,
    displaying your websites pages with kinda errors, kinda errors that
    normally belongs in the category of errors made by novices. Yet asking
    for help. Then afterwards all in a sudden starts throwing "Drones".
    I AM afraid of americans. I long had a feeling, that human descendents
    sometimes out in future will get in real trouble with US.

    /se

    From your websites index page: www.edmullen.net/

    F A Q - (The Web police made me do this!)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you find something here that doesn't work, is misspelled, annoys you,causes global warming, whatever, please do write to me and let me know.>> --> Ed Mullen> http://edmullen.net/> It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at theend.

    se, Dec 13, 2013
  7. Gordon Levi

[...]

    From your websites index page: www.edmullen.net/
    F A Q - (The Web police made me do this!)

    se, Dec 13, 2013
  8. Gordon Levi

[...]

    From your websites index page: www.edmullen.net/
    F A Q - (The Web police made me do this!)

    se, Dec 13, 2013
  9. Gordon Levi

    j Guest

    And, it's a hack for a browser that was used in Windows 98.

    This just shows how old the menu code is. Nobody writes hacks for IE5.5
    anymore. You can't serve the distant past and ignore the present.

    Jeff

    j, Dec 13, 2013
  10. Gordon Levi

    notbob Guest

    Agree. Simple, straightforward, and to the point. The perfect place
    to start.

    nb

    notbob, Jan 14, 2014
  11. Gordon Levi

    jfaerber172 Guest

    i like this:
    http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-backgrounds/

    there should be a big sitemap -

    1st i found this in french at:
    http://magazine.developpez.com/

    you can register and download the old magazines
    i think it was CSS Les bordures en CSS3 page 10
    N°42 de Octobre-Novembre 2012

    jfaerber172, Jan 20, 2014