Start up company is looking for an experianced Django web developer .

Guest

Hi Everyone,

Our company is looking for an experienced full time Django programmer to work with our development team on a contract basis. We are a start up that is developing a large web application with extensive database interfaces. We are based in the US so living in the US is a plus. The existing application is partially completed using Django, Centos 5, Postgresql 8.4, SVN, and Jquery.

This contract position could lead to a full time position with our new company. If you’ve got expert skills in Django, HTML, Jquery, CSS and overall web development and design, we’d like to hear from you. If you are interested please send your resume or work experience to (e-mail address removed)
Please include your expected hourly or weekly rate.

Accepted applicants will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement.