Starting a new group in Reading Berkshire UK

julian

I wish to start a group in Reading Berkshire that would meet once every
other week to disscuss many aspects of Web Design, to help people with
Web site construction, Design, Ruby, PHP and Search Engine Positioning,
this group would meet once a fortnight in the Centre of Reading for a
few hours, I will call this group "WebSpinners" and try to publisise
it in "The Reading Chronicle", Please see my web site
http://www.chephrenrepairs.com and look for the page WebSpinners, just
follow the links from the home page, or e mail me at
(e-mail address removed) or (e-mail address removed).
Go to chephrenrepairs.com to find out more. Any one inrterested in Web
Design or interested in Computer Repairs can put a link on thier web
site , go to http://www.chephrenrepairs.com/linktous.htm to get a link
Thanks for reading this.
Spywearslayer